As Trade Solution Engineer, you will be doing a pre-assessment of impacts or taking ownership to represent the Trade function to ensure requirements are understood, solutions and no Trade compliance gaps as part of an assigned initiative/project. This would include various roles depending on the size of the initiative/project including project management or executing tasks as assigned by another project manager. Supporting day-to-day needs as SAP-GTS super user; including liaison between IT (who executes the configurations and technical changes based on functional requirements) and GTS end user. Responsibilities include:
- Assessment of impacts on Trade Solutions for assigned initiatives or projects
- Evaluation of Trade Compliance requirements and determination of what setups/changes would be required within Trade Solutions
- Trade Solutions Lead on assigned projects ensuring Trade requirements are met and no Trade compliance gaps as part of assigned initiatives or project
- Support pre-assessment of impacts to Trade Solutions as requested
- Day-to-day contact as SAP-GTS super user to support users and Trade function with production issues
- Maintain Trade Spark pages and respective tools within Spark pages
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computers or Engineering or equivalent
- Overall 8+ years of experience out of which 4+ years should be in the SAP GTS space
- Knowledgeable in GTS Configuration, Export /Import Compliance, SPL/Embargo, License Determination, etc.
- Project Management
- SAP – GTS
- SAP – ECC preferred
- Office 365 applications (eg. Excel, Project)
- Spark web
- Power App
- Some IT backgrounds preferred
- Project Management. Ability to manage small Trade functional team assigned to specific initiative/project or larger cross-functional team if Trade is driven initiative/project.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with various organizations from corporate functions to local business groups
- Ability to liaison between IT groups and Trade functional groups to ensure requirements are clearly understood and solutions. This includes translating IT language to business language and versa.
- Ability to work with individuals and groups throughout the world. The majority of initiatives and projects involve 3 regions (Americas, Asia Pacific, and EMEA)
- Ability to work with individuals from different levels. From individuals who execute as part of a team at the same station to management within the Steering Committee of a specific initiative or project.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives/projects during the same window of time.
- Ability to be flexible with the type of initiative/project assigned. Some projects are small with low visibility and others extensive with high visibility.
- Ability to work with individuals from various countries.
- Willingness to continue to learn and open to development
- Willingness to evolve the scope of responsibilities depending on the level of knowledge and skill
Minimum 8 years SAP experience and/or acquisition Implementation/ integration experience desired. • Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical solutions as part of a broader ERP/SAP program to deliver high impact results. Demonstrated experience in project management, finance and financial systems • Specialized in SAP FICO including integration with MM, SD, HR, TM, PP, PS, PM and QM. Strong Solution Engineering Skills - Ability to define complex business problems, convert into solutions and fit into the overall finance system architecture • Must be system oriented & have an interest/ aptitude for developing skills in new applications. • Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty • Collaborate with business partners across the various business functions, as well as Finance and Tax teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps. • Collaborate with other IT towers / boundary applications to ensure successful project delivery of cross application projects • Effectively lead, guide, and coordinate the activity of external IT vendors at on-site and offshore locations. • Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Good interpersonal skills Certified Accountant (CA/ICWA/CPA//CFA or equivalent) / MBA (Finance) SAP certification in FI or CO is desirable Work Experience: 8 + years Post qualification experience including experience in people and program management.
· Provides administrative support in the collections process · O2C cycle · Experience of B2B collections and Q2C process · Should have experience of DSO and Web Billing · Resolves, collects, and manages past due accounts and outstanding invoices · Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable to reconcile account · Responsible for esclation management. · Good communication skills, with the ability to directly interface with external Customers as well as internal departments
· Ideate and develop graphics and visuals, product illustrations, social media, events as per the brand guidelines to create impactful communication. · Work with defined templates and create new templates for graphically impressive social media tiles, proposals, and presentations that can be reused at scale. · Projects include: Presentations, Newsletters, Storyboards, Posters, Branding, Info graphics, Brochure/Multi-page Booklet, Social Media collateral. · Take full ownership of assigned projects, ensuring quality and timely delivery. · Manage a small team of graphic designers and help them deliver projects on time. Any Grad/ Post Grad 5-9+ years with experience in graphic design work
Have experience in Oracle DB 10g/12c/19c and Forms & Reports - 6i/10g/12c. PL/SQL (Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception Handling, Constraints, Triggers, Index, Views & Inline Views and Collection). Involved in Development of the applications through Oracle using PL/SQL created Tables, cursors and SQL Queries. Well acquainted with Oracle base technologies like SQL, PL/SQL. Good experience in Data Migration. Having good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Exposure in Oracle Apex shall have an added advantage. B. Tech. /B.E. (Computer Science/ IT)/M.C.A – Full Time Regular
• Manage a team of SDRs and generate new qualified opportunities for our Account owners by actively engaging prospects, piquing their interest and getting their attention using a variety of tools and approach • Train other members of the SDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities • Ensure SDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring weekly 1:1s • Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive • Plan for hiring and onboarding new SDR. • Work closely with Sales and other members of the Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes • Work in collaboration with Content, Marketing Program Managers, and Product Marketing to develop effective messaging to convert inbound interest into qualified pipeline • Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly attainment Any Grad/ Post Grad Have worked in an inside sales role/ SDR for at least 4 years and should have handled a team Preferred BFSI sector
• Unique opportunity to work in a very fast-growing company and own your own sector • Establish and drive market leadership for .ai in the chosen sector • Work closely with the founders • Liaise with the product team to ensure there is a perfect product-market fit • Own and drive B2B sales pipeline selling SAAS Platform to CEOs, MDs, CXOs, and Digital Heads • Engage with clients, and showcase how products can solve their pain points and drive client's productivity • Market mapping and opening new doors. Sector Leader • Follow-up with leads and convert to sales • Proactively contact clients for future business opportunities and future pipeline. • Prepare and present impressive client pitches for a premium and uniquely positioned Frontline Sales brand. • Interface with the product development team to create solution designs based on client requirements • Work with the top management and understand the end-to-end business decision making Any Grad/ Post Grad 2-5 years’ experience,Experience in the sales and or financial service industry is preferred, though not necessary
• Write clear, concise content for a variety of content types, including videos, presentations,quizzes, etc. • Translate the raw concepts/ideas into comprehensive scripts • Write scripts from scratch with due research for bite-sized, illustrative videos, etc. • Implement the client feedbacks with a minimum turnaround time • Interact with business decision-makers to understand their pain points and translate them to clearly defined content requirements • Work closely with the design team to ensure the quality of the end collateral • Excellent communication and writing ability, grammatical aptitude, and attention to detail • Deliver multiple projects in a fast environment, with extreme attention to detail in a remote working environment • Creativity coupled with business acumen, and ability to understand the financial concepts • Work independently and reliably with minimum supervision in an unstructured environment Any Grad/ UnderGrad 2-3 years of e-learning content writing experience with a strong portfolio, preferably in the BFSI domain.
Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors . Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project . Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions . In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing, and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules. Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors . Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation Min Diploma in Procurement /Engineering or equivalent certifications / Any Graduate Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in B2B Industry i.e Hose/Pipes / Hardware / Products base in B2B Industry
• Preparation of MIS reports from the data available on sheets. • Responsible for the preparation & maintenance of MIS Reports on Daily, Weekly & Monthly basis. • Creating and updating Dashboards for management (Business Intelligence, MIS reports). • Helping functional heads with their data requirements. • Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations • Entering data from source documents within time limits. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output. • Update and maintain information on company databases and computer systems. • Ability to analyze and document complex business data issues and provide clear problem statements and recommendations. • Interpreting briefs and creating IT frameworks that meet all particulars and cost prerequisites. • Planning, monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting IT frameworks. • Excellent knowledge of entire Microsoft ecosystem and expert in Excel. Should have very good working knowledge of Ms Office & if possible Google sheets. • Working Knowledge of Google scripts or VBA & Macros. Qualification Any Grad/ Diploma/ Post Grad 2+ Yrs of exp
1. Health & wellness product listings at Amazon and Flipkart. 2. Online Marketing Campaign Management, Optimization, PLA, PCA, AMS etc 3. Responsible for Monthly Sales Target. 4. Cataloging of products at both Amazon and Flipkart marketplace like title optimization, Bullet point, Description, featured Image with proper keyword Stuffing. 5. Manage inventory through amazon Sellerflex & Flipkart Inventory. 6. Publish daily sales report and unit wise sales report and other MIS work 7. Improve listing quality and optimization from time to time. 8. Daily Coordination with the warehouse team to manage and track the Order dispatching and returns. 9. Knowledge of SPF Claim at Flipkart and Amazon 10. Manage daily pricing and fix the price alerts or any suppressed listing. 11. Manage messages tab to send requests to buyers for Review and ratings in amazon 12. Manage all escalations related to portals like Order SLA breach, Seller performance, Dispatch breach and Return acceptance. Qualifications Any Grad / Post Grad with 2+ Yrs exp
- New Development & Enhancements (Ongoing):
- Visualization development (wireframe, final solution)
- Information link development to support visualizations
- Security Infolink Integration
- Perform Unit & Integration testing (based on test scripts)
- Write Technical documentation for dashboard
- Migration document preparation & Knowledge transfer to support team
- Continuously learn new Analytics tool capabilities & develop POC for Advance Analytics.
- Visualization Tool: Spotfire or QlikSense
- Data Analysis/Programming Language: Python, R, C#
- Infolink Development: SQL
- Database Concepts: Understanding of Schema, Modeling
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
|Experince||4 + Years|