Minimum 8 years SAP experience and/or acquisition Implementation/ integration experience desired.
• Lead the design, development and delivery of processes/technical solutions as part of a broader ERP/SAP program to deliver high impact results. Demonstrated experience in project management, finance and financial systems
• Specialized in SAP FICO including integration with MM, SD, HR, TM, PP, PS, PM and QM. Strong Solution Engineering Skills – Ability to define complex business problems, convert into solutions and fit into the overall finance system architecture
• Must be system oriented & have an interest/ aptitude for developing skills in new applications.
• Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty
• Collaborate with business partners across the various business functions, as well as Finance and Tax teams to develop business capability and associated IT solution roadmaps.
• Collaborate with other IT towers / boundary applications to ensure successful project delivery of cross application projects
• Effectively lead, guide, and coordinate the activity of external IT vendors at on-site and offshore locations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Good interpersonal skills
Certified Accountant (CA/ICWA/CPA//CFA or equivalent) / MBA (Finance)
SAP certification in FI or CO is desirable
Work Experience: 8 + years Post qualification experience including experience in people and program management.